Encounter + Grow + Witness
May 21, 2020
Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. Louise Church,
I continue to look, evaluate and update our procedures to prepare in resuming public Masses. My first priority is to ensure everyone's safety.
A list of guidelines pertaining to ST. LOUISE CHURCH ONLY is listed below. Keep in mind each church is unique in size and set-up. Follow the signs for entering the Church, staying 6 feet in distance from one another, enter single file and remember you must wear a mask if you are 3 years and older. Praise and Worship and Tuesday Adoration has been canceled until further notice.I ask for your patience during this time and appreciate your cooperation as we are all in this together.
If you haven't done so already, visit the Archdiocese of Detroit website for more information regarding the reopening of churches (https://wwwaod.org/announcements-newsroom/nresroom/2020/may/may-12-archbishop-vigneron-letter). You are also encouraged to view the video the Archdiocese of Detroit has put together on what to expect and how to go about attending Mass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g12HoS2KXis.
Thank you for your patience and prayers during this unprecedented time.
I encourage everybody to use our electronic donation system through WeShare Online Giving at this time. This is the safest way to continue your weekly contribution to our Church.
GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING MASS AT ST. LOUISE
- A maximum of 100 people will be allowed in at any given Mass. No exceptions.
- To ensure an accurate count, there will be only one entrance point to the Church. The door will be locked after we reach our seating limit.
- Face masks or face-coverings are mandatory and must be worn at all times inside and outside the Church facility.
- The Church door will be open 15 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Please do not come any earlier.
- When inside, sanitize your hands and take a seat as directed by an usher. Only three people per pew.
- Offertory collections baskets will be placed and the entrance and exit doors. Drop your donation there.
- If possible, do not use the bathrooms unless it is an emergency.
- Do not socialize in the Church before or after Mass. Exit the Church immediately after Mass.
- The votive/prayer candles will not be available at this time.
- Weekend and weekday Mass times will remain the same as before.
- Until further notice, individual confessions will be heard on Saturday mornings only, 9:45 to 10:30 am in the PARISH SOCIAL HALL, door #3.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION!
Sunday 9:30AM 11:30AM
Holy Days: Please see Bulletin
Every Tuesday Main Church 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm
Followed by Benediction and Holy Mass
Saturdays - 9:45 - 10:30 am ONLY
In Social Hall. Enter through door B (small hall)
Wait to be called into the large hall
Praise & Worship
Join us for a night of Praise & Worship with Adoration
TUESDAY EVENINGS FROM
7:00 - 8:00 PM
Canceled until further notice
I will praise You, O Lord my God with my whole heart;
I will glorify your name forever. - Psalm 86:12
Fri -Sun: Closed
Dear Parishioners of St. Louise de Marillac,
This is a very difficult time for all of us. The challenges that we face change day to day, but one constant that we have in our lives is that we are all united in prayer and are under God's grace. We are rooted in His love and OUR roots run deep within our Church.
Sadly, we are unable to gather in our Church for Holy Mass. Weekly offertory contributions that our Church depends on are not being received, for a good reason. St. Louise de Marillac depends on your financial support to continue our parish mission.
We humbly ask that you mail in your donations or consider using our online giving option. Scroll down this page and see the WeShare Online Giving icon. Click on the icon and signing up will take just a few minutes.
Prayerfully consider which method is best for you and please know that we, your Church and it's family, hold you in prayer today and always, no matter what circumstances we face, because we are ALL one in Jesus Christ.
Stay well, stay safe and we look forward to, once again, gathering together in the house of the Lord.
Prayer for Pandemic Protection
God our Father,
We come to you in our need to ask your protection against the 2019 N-Corona Virus, that has claimed lives and has affected many. We pray for your grace for the people tasked with studying the nature and cause of this virus and its disease and of stemming the tide of its transmission.
Guide the hands and minds of the medical experts that they may minister to the sick with competence and compassion, that must find a cure and solution to this epidemic.
We pray for those afflicted. May they be restored to health soon.
Grant us the grace to work for the good of all and to help those in need.
Grant this through our Lord, Jesus Christ, you Son, who lies and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
As you temporarily participate at Mass in this different way, you and your families are encouraged to make a daily Spiritual Communion by praying:
Unleash The Gospel
UnleashTheGospel.org,, the new digital home of our movement.
UnleashTheGospel.org now has so much more to help you out and live with apostolic boldness. Visit us for articles, videos, resources and tools to grow as a missionary disciple.
To continue reading, go to
Thank you to the parishioners who have already pledged their support. The ministries, programs, and services that the Catholic Services Appeal funds help us unleash the Gospel in our own parish and throughout southeast Michigan and beyond. Truly, we are Opening Doors to Witness Christ!
If you are still prayerfully considering your CSA pledge, you may bring your completed pledge card to Mass next weekend or drop it by the parish office. You may also pledge your gift to our parish’s campaign online at give.aodcsa.org.
A Strong Reliance on Daily Prayer
please have compassion on us and on our neighbors, on all those who live and work in our community. Jesus, please cast a gaze of love upon all of us: speak a word of power and authority over our lives, our homes, neighborhoods and businesses. Jesus, please heal our wounds, break our chains, forgive our sins, wash us, cover us, and protect us with Your Most Precious Blood. Jesus, may our hearts burn with the very same compassion You have for our neighbors and together may we lead them back to our Father’s loving embrace!
- Father Andrew Czarnecki, Pastor
- Adam Plomaritas, Director of Music
- Chuck White, Campus & Event Coordinator
- Shirley Braschayko, Administrative Asst.
- Joseph Manuszak, Social Worker
- Madge Kinsella, Parish Secretary
- Julia Czarnecki, Campus Minister for Spirituality & Faith Formation
- Jenni Briones, Faith Formation Asst.
- Marsha Wisniewski, Christian Service Advisor