Encounter + Grow + Witness
Sunday 9:30AM 11:30AM
(First Friday of the Month 6:30PM also)
Holy Days: Please see Bulletin
Fri -Sun: Closed
Every Tuesday Main Church 5 to 6 pm
Followed by Benediction - Rosary and Holy Mass
Tuesdays - 5 pm to 6 pm
Fridays - 11:30 am
Saturdays - 3 pm
Father Michael's Homilies
06/16/19 1:40 pm
Father Michael thanks all parishioners for their love and support!Read More
06/16/19 1:26 pm
Today, Holy Mother Church invites us to exult and rejoice in this great feast of the Most Holy Trinity. In Jesus, God can be seen!Read More
06/10/19 7:35 pm
Jesus breathed on the Apostles, filling them with the Holy Spirit. All that we see, hear, and touch is part of the same Spirit. Like the Apostles, we are forever changed by this Gift!Read More
Praise & Worship
Join us for a night of Praise & Worship.
TUESDAY EVENINGS FROM
7:00 - 8:00 PM
I will praise You, O Lord my God with my whole heart; I will glorify your name forever. - Psalm 86:12
- Father Michael Suhy, Pastor
- Father Pathrose (Peter) Panuvel, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Charlie Pace, Deacon
- Mike Ashby, Director of Operations
- Adam Plomaritas, Director of Music
- Chuck White, Campus & Event Coordinator
- Shirley Braschayko, Administrative Asst.
- Joseph Manuszak, Social Worker
- Madge Kinsella, Parish Secretary
- Julia Czarnecki, Campus Minister for Spirituality & Faith Formation
- Jenni Briones, Faith Formation Asst.
- Marsha Wisniewski, Christian Service Advisor
- Tom Francis, Youth Minister
- Gloria Cameron, ALPHA Experience Coordinator
Unlease The Gospel
UnleashTheGospel.org,, the new digital home of our movement.
UnleastTheGospel.org now has so much more to help you out and live with apostolic boldness. Visit us for articles, videos, resources and tools to grow as a missionary disciple.
A Strong Reliance on Daily Prayer
Jesus the Good Shepherd with a special prayer on the back is wonderful way to participate in communal prayer. I am asking all of you to pray this prayer every day at 6:00 p.m. May we lift our eyes to Heaven asking our Loving Lord to work in our midst, to touch the lives of our neighbors and families.
In Jesus and Mary,
please have compassion on us and on our neighbors, on all those who live and work in our community. Jesus, please cast a gaze of love upon all of us: speak a word of power and authority over our lives, our homes, neighborhoods and businesses. Jesus, please heal our wounds, break our chains, forgive our sins, wash us, cover us, and protect us with Your Most Precious Blood. Jesus, may our hearts burn with the very same compassion You have for our neighbors and together may we lead them back to our Father’s loving embrace!